Notice Regarding Event Suspension and Shop Hours Due to the Declaration of a State of Emergency
Due to the issuance of a declaration of a state of emergency, events and shop operations at Ginza Sony Park will be as follows for the present. We are extremely sorry to those who were looking forward to visiting, but we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- DESIGN MUSEUM BOX Exhibition: ended on 4/24 (Sat)
- GINZA FOOTBALL MARKET: suspended for the period of 4/25 (Sun)-5/11 (Tue)
- Silence Park Listening Booth: suspended for the period of 4/25 (Sun)-5/11 (Tue)
- "Our Art Practice" (provisional name) by Tokyo University of the Arts' Global Art Practice (GAP), scheduled to open on 5/2 (Sun), has been canceled.
- Park Live, TetsuGAKU Special Edition, and the DESIGN MUSEUM BOX Exhibition TALK event are scheduled to be streamed online.
11:00 - 20:00
Alcohol service suspended until 5/11 (Tue)
|GEN GEN AN 幻||
11:00 - 19:00
Regular operations until 4/30 (Thu)
For the present, closed temporarily from 5/1 (Sat) to 5/11 (Tue)
|KAMAPAN&Friends ALL NATURAL BUSSAN||
11:00 - 19:00
Closed Mondays (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday)
For the present, closed temporarily from 4/27 (Tue) to 5/11 (Tue)
Efforts to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Ginza Sony Park takes great care to prevent infection and the spread of COVID-19 and takes measures to operate with consideration for the health and safety of customers and staff. We ask for the understanding and cooperation of all visitors in preventing infection and the spread of COVID-19 by continuing to wash their hands, gargle, and wear masks.
- Please wear a mask inside Ginza Sony Park.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are feeling unwell.
- Please cooperate in disinfecting your hands when visiting.
- Please cooperate in maintaining distance between yourself and other customers.
- Please leave space between yourself and other customers when using elevators and escalators.
- Alcohol will be provided for customers to use as disinfectant.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are not in use.
- We will enhance disinfection of areas that are frequently touched, such as handrails and doorknobs, as well as ventilation.
- Staff will wear masks, take their temperature before coming to work, and frequently gargle as well as wash and disinfect hands.
April 30, 2021
Sony Enterprise Co., Ltd.